Obamarama: I'm in
Well, the good news is that I'm in. I'm sitting about 20 feet from the podium, and I just met David Axelrod, Sen. Obama's campaign chair. Thing is, I have my work laptop with me, and it doesn't have the card reader for pictures. So I'll have to put up pictures after the fact rather than during, since I don't have the right cable with me, either. Sorry about that ...
I did get a good picture of Axelrod just now as well as one of Rep. Robert Wexler (D-Fla.), who was one of the chief organizers of this event.
There is quite a buzz in the air as we await the arrival of Sen. Obama. However, I'm told that there are Republicans in the house -- they got their tickets as members of the congregation here at B'nai Torah.
More to come ...
Labels: Barack Obama, Boca Raton, Obama liveblogging, personal




















<< Home