Vacation: all I ever wanted
Before I settle into the drudgery of studying for the Florida Bar examination (did I happen to mention that I've decided to explore a return to the law profession ... after 13 years away? I know -- I can't believe it either), I'm taking a little trip with Miss July and our respective kids ... and her sister and her kids ... and her mother ... anyway, suffice to say I'll be
I may get a post or two up during my trip, but I'm not going to knock myself out trying to do so. Hey, we all need a break now and then ... and you deserve a break from having to read this sucky blog.
I imagine I'll still be active on Twitter, so if you want to laugh at -- I mean with -- me as I live-tweet selected parts of the trip, I'd love to have you follow me. Should be back to the blog in earnest by the latter part of this week. (Also no Blast Off! Radio tomorrow; I'll post a reminder to that effect tomorrow morning.) Thanks for your patience ...
UPDATE (1:27 pm 6/11/09): Returning to blogging now on Friday? See above ...
Labels: Florida Bar exam, meta, Miss July, personal, snark, vacation




















<< Home