Thursday, June 4, 2009

Speaking of sick fucks: Tiller hate comes here

It's weird how posts about hatred seem to draw other haters like a bug lamp draws mosquitoes. In this instance, it's a pretty weak mosquito, but the statement is clear.

Actually, I wasn't sure at first whether this person was serious or a parody, but he (gotta be a man to be this hateful toward women) somehow couldn't resist commenting on my post about the Tiller assassination. I'm leaning towards serious, though, because the writer found the post from a Google search for the term "Fuck Tiller." (Great, that ought to bring even more despicable, hate-filled, loathsome types here.)

Anyway, here's the comment, in its entirety and verbatim as written:

Im so happy that Tiller was murdered.

Dr. Tiller will be 'out of office' for some time and cannot accept any more appointments, that's the beauty of this.

Innocent children will be born into this world, a world that offers a lot... because Dr. Tiller isn't there to murder them anymore.

I find it funny that anyone has a problem with that.

Take care,

Spectre
Charming.

You know, you folks on the fringe Right are so busy throwing around hate that you don't have time to do actual constructive things for society, like finding homes for all these babies that you insist have to be born. For example, your opposition to same-sex adoption is in exact contradiction to your anti-choice position. If you think every fetus needs to become a human, wouldn't it make sense to expand the number of possible loving homes for them if they're forced to be born to women who can't care for them adequately? I find it funny that anyone has a problem with that.

Well, there's one thing I do know: there's some asshole calling himself "Spectre" in or near Corvallis, Ore., using Comcast Cable, whose hate demonstrates exactly the kind of derangement that led Scott Roeder to commit murder. I just hope Spectre doesn't have children himself, so he can't spread that hate to the next generation.

Labels: , , , , , ,

<< Home