Today's Daily Schadenfreude: the owner of this building
This one just makes me laugh every time I pass by.
It's an office building beside the onramp to southbound I-95 at Atlantic Avenue in Pompano Beach. I first noticed it back in 2002, when it proclaimed "JEB BUSH FOR GOVERNOR," and I remember thinking how odd that was ... maybe just leased advertising space or something, or else campaign headquarters.
Nope.
In 2004, it read "GEORGE BUSH FOR PRESIDENT," and in 2006, "CHARLIE CRIST FOR GOVERNOR." I guess the owner was feeling cocky or something, because this year, the perfect record was broken -- and in no uncertain terms:
I'm sure the non-Republican tenants just love this place ... good thing there's still plenty of room for this deluded soul to emblazon the building with "HUGGY BEAR FOR PRESIDENT."In the meantime, congratulations to the building owner, because today's Blast Off! Daily Schadenfreude is for you!
Labels: Charlie Crist, George W. Bush, Jeb Bush, John McCain, personal, Rudy Giuliani, schadenfreude




















<< Home