Friday, February 15, 2008

On the road again

Cue the old "Wide World of Sports" theme, because this weekend I'll be Spanning Teh Wang™ for meetings and bloggifying.

Today I'm on my way to real-job meetings in Sarasota, the city chiefly responsible for inflicting Katherine Harris on the rest of us. I'll make sure to clean all the batshit crazy off of me before I get home.

Tonight it's Clearwater and consumption of adult beverages with my Best Republican Friend. See above comment regarding cleaning off the batshit crazy thereafter. (I keed, I keed!)

And tomorrow I'll be in Tampa for a meeting of the neuroses minds in Florida's progressive blogosphere and netroots community. I haven't the foggiest notion of why I was invited to attend, but I'm really just going for the booze and hookers. No, wait, that was the state Republican conference. Sorry. I meant I'm only going to Tampa for the drum circles and pot. Oh, and the snacks.

Then next week, I'm in Tallahassee for a few days, but I'll probably be so stoned and exhausted from the "free love" (wink, wink, nudge, nudge, say no more) in Tampa that I won't remember why I'm going up to America's Taint™ in the first place.

Anyway, stay tuned for further reports from the Spanning Teh Wang™ '08 Tour. Hey, Florida -- are you ready to rock?!

Labels: , , , , , , ,

<< Home