Norman Hsu: he's not just for Democrats
Predictably, the wingnuts have been bloviating themselves silly over the Norman Hsu scandal. Hsu is the guy who's been a fugitive for sixteen years while showering stolen money on politicians all over the country. The most high-profile recipient of Hsu's money may indeed be Hillary Clinton, but she's far from the only one. Indeed, some of them are even here in Florida:
Sen. Bill Nelson's staff admitted Friday that his campaign received as much as $7,500 from Hsu.Sen. Clinton (D-N.Y.) gave her Hsu money to charity, as Sen. Nelson plans to do. Naturally, though, Gallagher, being a Republican, took the "I didn't do anything wrong" approach:
Florida's Democratic Party also benefited — to the tune of $6 Gs.
And while Hsu funded mostly Dems, two of his associates reportedly gave to one Republican: Former Florida CFO Tom Gallagher. He bagged $1,000 in his ill-fated attempt to beat Charlie Crist in last year's gubernatorial race.
Gallagher said he hadn't even heard about the Hsu scandal. The $1,000 he supposedly received from two Hsu minions didn't trigger alarms. "I received money from 10,000 to 12,000 people."I'd just like to take a moment to thank Florida's Republicans, who voted for Charlie Crist over Tom Gallagher for their gubernatorial nomination last year. I can't imagine how much worse off we'd be with an ignorant dickhead of Gallagher's caliber in office.
UPDATE (8:29 pm 9/22/07): Welcome, all you crazed, mouth-breathing, moronic brownshirt fucks who have linked over here from your mutual masturbation society known as Free Republic! I'm so happy you've visited this "moonbat's" blog. Nothing better than getting traffic from people too stupid to think for themselves!
Your, um, referrer said I was "trying to link Norman Hsu with Republicans because one of Norman Hsu’s associates gave Tom Gallagher of FL $1,000." Now, which part of that don't you understand? Of course I'm linking Hsu to Gallagher ... because Hsu did give him money! Note that I didn't say "only" Republicans; in fact, the title of this post should be pretty self-explanatory.
Of course, I shouldn't expect mentally deficient cretins like yourselves to understand the nuance of meaning between, say, claiming that Hsu only supported Repukes (which I didn't say) and stating that Hsu gave money to a Republican (which he did, to Gallagher, who is an especially reprehensible and noxious Republican). But I thought I'd try.
Again, thanks for visiting, and please stop by again! Oh, and thanks for 2006, and thanks in advance for 2008, you intolerant steaming piles of shit.
Labels: Bill Nelson, Charlie Crist, Democrats, Florida Atlantic University, Hillary Clinton, Norman Hsu, Republicans, Tom Gallagher




















<< Home