Thursday, September 6, 2007

Drunky McStagger reveals his true priorities

As if it were any surprise. When asked what he planned to do after leaving the White House for good, Drunky McStagger gave an almost eerily predictable answer:

First, Mr. Bush said, “I’ll give some speeches, just to replenish the ol’ coffers.” With assets that have been estimated as high as nearly $21 million, Mr. Bush added, “I don’t know what my dad gets — it’s more than 50-75” thousand dollars a speech, and “Clinton’s making a lot of money.”

Then he said, “We’ll have a nice place in Dallas,” where he will be running what he called “a fantastic Freedom Institute” promoting democracy around the world. But he added, “I can just envision getting in the car, getting bored, going down to the ranch.”
'Cause, you know, it's not enough to have $21 million, not to mention whatever he's socked away while in the process of fucking up the country. And what of the irony of a man legendary for mangling the English language giving speeches?

He's going to spend a lot of time at the ranch, I reckon, 'cause Laurabot won't be able to stand him in Dallas. Plus, that brush won't clear itself ...

Labels: ,

<< Home