No Blast Off! Radio until Nov. 23
Well, it appears my semi-hiatus from blogging is continuing. I'm in a few-weeks-long process of moving back to central Florida, then of course there's Thanksgiving.... Bottom line is that because of travel and personal priorities, blogging is likely to be pretty sparse here through the remainder of November.
As for the radio show, quite by accident, I'm traveling on three of the next four Mondays. As such, the show schedule for the rest of the month looks like this:
Nov. 9 (today): NO SHOW
Nov. 16: NO SHOW
Nov. 23: Webcast planned at regular time, 4:00 pm Eastern
Nov. 30: NO SHOW
Although I'm away from blogging for the most part for a couple more weeks, I am tweeting pretty regularly (some might say TOO regularly), including some livetweeting as events warrant of the landfall of
So please keep up with me on Twitter if you like, if for no other reason than to make sure I'm still alive, and thanks as always for your patience during this tumultuous time. But don't be surprised to see the occasional blog post pop up in this space. After all, there's rarely a hiatus in Republicans doing dumb things....
Labels: Blast Off Radio, Florida Progressive Radio, meta, personal




















<< Home