GOP still has glaring historical error on website
Okay, maybe I'm too pedantic for my own good. But if I were running a website for a major political party, especially a site for which the party paid $1.4 million, I'd want to make damn well sure everything on the site was correct and accurate, wouldn't you?
Apparently the Republican National Committee, which produced a brand-new GOP.com absolutely riddled with errors, doesn't agree. Remember the historical mistake I told you about a couple of weeks ago, where they mistakenly identified Republican U.S. Sen. Hiram Revels of Mississippi, the first African-American member of that august body, by his middle name: "Hiram Rhodes?"
Well, guess what? It's still wrong.
I included the oh-so-cute bit about the president's visit to Florida today just to show you that I got the screen capture today; it's not manipulated in any way. Go see for yourself (you may have to hit F5 until you see "Rhodes").
Are you kidding me? They've had two weeks to fix it. After all the grief they took for putting up a piss-poor website, and after all the time someone must have expended trying to get everything right, they still haven't fixed an image that will show up on every page as a header at one time or another?! Not to mention ... I publicized this two weeks ago. It's not like it would be a surprise if they were, you know, paying attention.
Man, the RNC is dumber than I thought.
Labels: Internet, meta, Mississippi, Republicans, Senate





















<< Home