More from the Pensacola Tea Party: Maybe they're just warming up?
This is basically a "teaser" video because I have a number of other pictures and videos to post, but I just don't have time right now. I'm spending the weekend with my kids, you know, so I'm trying to shoehorn in whatever blogtime I can finagle in the midst of all that. Priorities, you understand ... forgive me, please.
Anyway, for starters, check out the enthusiasm (or, to be accurate, the lack thereof) of the gathering in downtown Pensacola last Wednesday. This also gives you an idea of the size of the turnout ... in short, "modest" would be kind.
If this is indicative of the "tea party movement" overall, I think America can rest easy.
"Come on, you guys, let's keep it going!" BWAHAHAHA!
2-4-6-8, who do we appreciate? Ayn Rand, Ayn Rand, goooooooooo Galt!
Okay, they didn't chant that last one ... but they should have.
Hoping to have all video and pictures up by late tonight. Thanks for your patience.
Labels: Pensacola, snark, taxes, tea parties, video




















<< Home