You can't please everyone
Everyone has been so unbelievably (and, really, unnecessarily) complimentary of me these last few days that Miss July has joked with me more than once that she's going to have to take me down a notch or two.
Well, MJ, you can stand down, because "mariosavio" at Daily Kos has taken care of that for you. Here's what mariosavio said earlier this afternoon over at the so-called Great Orange Satan:
Nice job. But a little desperate for attention? (0+ / 0-)Wow. Thanks, Mario (may I call you Mario?), for your thoughts. You'll permit me an opportunity to respond, of course ...? Here's what I said in reply at dKos:
"Yeah, I'm the guy..."
Thanks for the transcript of your speech.
You did a good job, but by posting here & bragging that you risked your life to do this you have only proven that you are desperation for attention & affirmation.
Are you really that insecure that you need pats on the back from us Kossacks? Come on, you're better than the GOP.
I beg your pardon? (0 / 0)Seriously, d00d. That was a pretty dickish thing to say. Help me out, readers -- am I wrong about that? Even if you think that I'm just tooting my own horn, would you say that on my diary comments? Would it be fun, or sporting, to deflate me? I mean, unless you're a dick ...
I never thought I risked my life at the time (only later, when my girlfriend scolded me for that reason), and I only wrote the diary because several people asked me to do so on that morning's Open Thread, where the video first appeared. I wouldn't have done so otherwise.
Yeah, I'm insecure, though. Desperate for attention, too. That must be it. Thanks for saving me thousands in psychotherapy.
Labels: Daily Kos, mariosavio, Miss July, personal, snark, tea parties




















<< Home