Monday, January 19, 2009

Comeback blog of the year

Yeah, it's time. It's the last full day of the Bush crime syndicate, and I'm ready to make a return.

I won't bore you with the details of the last three weeks of my life. Suffice to say I've become a nomad; in fact, I've been in more than half of Florida's 67 counties already in 2009. Things are really good in some areas, and really not so good in others. Still, I'm alive and functioning (somewhat), and it's time to get back to blogging, which I really enjoy. Besides -- I've missed it.

More snark to come, but in the meantime, enjoy this sign I found on my travels.

Now that's a pretty good Fu King Chinese restaurant if I've ever seen one. (Don't bother Googling -- it's in Lake City, Fla.) But at least it's not a "Chinee Takee Outee" ...

Labels: , ,

<< Home