Monday, January 26, 2009

Blast Off! Radio RETURNS today at 4:00 pm EST: the prodigal (and sucky) radio show is back on the air!

Yes, it's time. After an unexpectedly long (one month) hiatus, Blast Off! Radio returns today with a vengeance. Okay, not really a vengeance, but maybe more like a really bad attitude. Anyway, I'll be broadcasting from my Undisclosed Location™ today and there's a lot about which to talk ...

I don't want to spend a lot of time on my own situation, but I think you listeners -- both of you -- deserve something of an explanation. But once that's out of the way, it's going to be back to the same old snark and silliness that you've come to expect from The Suckiest Show on the Internets™.

Today, naturally, we'll take a look at the first week of the failed Obama administration in a segment I call "Smells Like Regime Change." Plus, we'll point and laugh at Republicans as usual, starting with Florida House Speaker Ray Sansom and his ridiculous scheme to get himself a cushy job by granting legislative favors to a certain college ... ridiculous in the sense that he apparently thought he could get away with it! And 2010 can't come soon enough, as the race to replace Mel Martinez in the U.S. Senate already is buzzing.

All of that plus your phone calls! And all for the cost of ... nothing!! (Hey, you get what you pay for, y'know?) It'd be a bargain at twice the price! And here's how you can be a part of the fun:

TIME: 4:00 pm Eastern TODAY
Call in number: (646) 716-7543

Once more into the breach, my friends ... I hope you'll join me this afternoon! It's nice to be back ...

(cross-posted at FPC Blog)

Labels: , , , , ,

<< Home