Thursday, August 21, 2008

Hillary Update #1

Well, I am inside the FAU Arena in preparation for today's appearance by Hillary Clinton, and I've set up shop in the media room. I wonder how long they'll let me stay here ...

The gym is being readied and volunteers and staff are arriving. The event is scheduled to start at 1:30 pm, so I have a nice long wait. But have laptop, will blog ...

I believe tickets still are available. You can print out your own ticket and join me this afternoon in Boca Raton.

UPDATE (10:29 am 8/21/08): I'm beginning to wish I'd worn a jacket and tie; I wore my Obama '08 T-shirt and shorts, thinking I'd have to wait outside. Now that I'm inside, I probably would look more official (and therefore more like I belong here) if I'd dressed the part. Oh well ...

Labels: , , , , ,

<< Home