Monday, May 12, 2008

Blast Off! Radio 2:00 pm EDT today: celebrating Jenna's wedding

Mazel tov to the happy couple. Okay, now let's get to the real dirt.

I've had just about enough of the Hillary Clinton campaign, and I think I'm going to have a good old-fashioned rant today just to get all that off my chest. If you think Sen. Clinton deserves to be the nominee, listen in, call in, and convince me. Because we really need to aim our rhetorical campaign guns at Huggy Bear, while there's still time to decimate him.

Oh, I'm sure I'll take a loving look back at Mother's Day, we'll share some laughs about the pitiful state of the Republican Party, and maybe I'll even bring up some thoughts about invading Myanmar. (Yeah, I know -- I had the same reaction.)

Anyway, I really want you to be a part of the show, so here's how you do it:

TIME: 2:00 pm Eastern TODAY
Call in number: (646) 716-7543
AIM: blastoffradio

Get those calls and e-mails in early -- a half hour goes by quickly!

And according to now-revered Blast Off! Radio tradition, if you don't listen, the puppy gets it:

Labels: , , , , , ,

<< Home