See you in Orlando!
I'm on the way to Orlando for this weekend's Florida Democratic Party convention. I'll be involved, of course, with the Florida Netroots Coalition activities throughout the day tomorrow, including my appearance along with Steve Schale, political strategist presently involved with the Dan Gelber for Attorney General campaign, and Beth Reinhard of the Miami Herald on a panel discussing "Bloggers, Journalism, and their Role in Campaigns."Also tomorrow, the winners of the 2009 Florida Netroots Awards will be announced, and I'll be livetweeting (and possibly liveblogging at times) the festivities throughout the day (as will, I'm sure, several others in attendance). Last spring at the Jefferson-Jackson Day events, we broke a couple of stories on Twitter, including Gelber's withdrawal from the U.S. Senate race. So, follow me on Twitter, along with the hashtag #fdp09, for all the info!
Hope to see you there!
Labels: blogging, Dan Gelber, Florida Democratic Party, personal, Twitter




















<< Home