Monday, May 25, 2009

We get e-mail

Stopped by the latest Pensacola Tea Party -- I'll have pictures and commentary up soon, although I don't know whether I'll have time to do so before today's Blast Off! Radio [see update below] pictures and commentary here -- and I sent one little tweet about it:

Back from local #teaparty. Took some pics, which I'll post soon. Only ~30 ppl w/signs. No open mic like last time: http://tinyurl.com/cfterk
Using the hashtag "#teaparty" must have aroused some ire among the idiots, because here's the email I received in response:

you are dumb. sincerily. rebecca

I've omitted Rebecca's last name out of sympathy for her stupidity. Incidentally, Rebecca's email address shows two other names, Steve and Cori, neither of whose last name matches Rebecca's, suggesting that her cowardice is equivalent to her ignorance. Clearly, teabaggers can't spell, which isn't so surprising, given that they can't think, either.

This, folks, is what we're battling. And people ask me why Republicans oppose education ...

UPDATE (2:16 pm 5/25/09): Nah, I won't get to that tea party post before the show. Check back early evening ... thanks!

UPDATE (5:33 pm 5/25/09): Pictures and commentary from today's Teabaggers' Ball are here, posted above (including further proof that teabaggers can't spell).

Labels: , , ,

<< Home