Monday, November 10, 2008

Reports of my demise: greatly exaggerated

Just to be clear: I truly believe the current blog hiatus is just that: a hiatus. Not a permanent end, not a death, not even a bad cold. Well, okay, maybe a bad cold ...

Truth is, I need to learn how to be a little less obsessive about blogging, and a little more attentive to other aspects of my life. And I think I can do it, too, if I can break my addiction to the number of hits I'm getting and focus on quality over quantity.

In other words, I'll be back, probably within weeks rather than months. Fact is, I miss this sucky blog ...

But thanks for your kind words and stay tuned. Let me get through the next week or two or thereabouts and I'm thinking I'll be refreshed and ready to roll. Thanks, too, for your patience and understanding. While you wait, listen to the radio show and recharge your rant batteries. You'll need 'em ...

Labels: ,

<< Home