Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Uncivil progressive blogger AND contributor to a music video!

I received an e-mail inquiry recently from one Don Coyne, asking if he could use photos I took in Denver at the DNC for the video of a song he'd written. I was pleased to be asked and readily gave my permission, and now the video is available on YouTube ... and, for that matter, right here at Blast Off! ...


As Don explains on the video's YouTube page:

This song was originally written with the intent of being included on a compilation CD to be distributed in the giftbags at the Democratic National Convention. Unfortunately, that project was cancelled because the sponsor did not follow the DNC rules. So, to get the song out there, I made this video. Hope you like it.
Nice song -- very uplifting and patriotic.

My photos: one from the floor of the Pepsi Center at about 2:10 of the video, and a couple from Invesco Field (2:38 and 3:15) also can be seen in Blast Off!'s full coverage from Denver (although several pictures mysteriously are unavailable as I write this).

Anyway, enjoy the song ... and enjoy the spirit.

Labels: , , , , , ,

<< Home