Blast Off! Radio SPECIAL TIME 1:00 pm EDT today: DNC recap and more
It's a crazy Labor Day, with the Republican National Convention scheduled to get underway and a large hurricane, Gustav, bearing down on Louisiana. And, personally, I have my kids with me, which plays havoc with my scheduling.
Therefore, I've had to change the time of today's Blast Off! Radio, to 1:00 pm Eastern time, and I hope you'll join me then. We'll look back at the Democratic National Convention in Denver, we'll laugh at the failed prayers of the Focus on the Family crowd regarding weather (if there really is a God, I think he's pissed), and we'll have a little fun with the selection of Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin as Huggy Bear's running mate as we look forward (in a very loose sense) to the GOP convention.
As always, your calls make the show go 'round, so here's how to participate:
I'll look forward to talking with you later ... and don't forget that I'll be a guest on Amie Devero Live at 11:30 EDT, too.
(cross-posted at FPC Blog)
Labels: Blast Off Radio, Democratic convention, Focus on the Family, Gustav, National Republican Congressional Committee, Sarah Palin




















<< Home