Wednesday, August 27, 2008

More photographic goodness: Tuesday roundup

Okay, I need to get you the rest of the pictures from yesterday before today ends. Maybe I'll catch up by, say, next week.

Florida delegate Rhett Bullard of Lake City is rockin' the safety patrol vest.


This is the view from the print press tables. Objectively speaking, it sucks.


The Florida delegation puts on their dancing shoes.


The line going into security Tuesday afternoon. In Denver, patience is a virtue. (Also alcohol tolerance.)


Remember when I called CNN's on-site headquarters a "brick shithouse?" I spoke too soon.


"What do you mean, you can't find the body? It was there when I left the office!"


I've given you some pics from inside the Big Sweat Tent, so how 'bout one from outside?

Okay, that's all the pictures through yesterday, and it's about time for me to head over to the Pepsi Center. I'll be blogging from there if I don't break the internets again. Stay tuned for more photo goodness, too, including me with a certain flat-topped, fuckin' awesome senator from Montana ...

Labels: , , ,

<< Home