Tuesday, August 26, 2008

First look at the Pepsi Center

I'm sitting right now at the German Press Agency's seat in the Pepsi Center. I've been roaming around the floor for the last hour or so, including an appearance on PaxLive. It's pretty cool. Except the live band is so fucking loud!

I saw Bill Hemmer, Dana Bash, Wolf Blitzer, and the rest of the Hitler Youth.

Bill Hemmer and Blonde Bimbo #3 ... or maybe #4 (how do you tell them apart?), from Fox News. No, the picture isn't blurry; they actually are blurry. That's how they can keep blurring the truth the way they do.

Here's an insider's secret: Gov. David Paterson of New York is speaking right now, and because not all of the N.Y. delegation is here, they were running around supplementing from other states, including Florida. So the huge roar when Gov. Paterson was introduced? Yeah, kinda like the Beijing Olympics opening ceremonies ...

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

<< Home