Friday, July 25, 2008

The new tickets are here! The new tickets are here!

Things are going to start happening to me now.

It's been an exciting day in Blast Off!-land. Not only did my beloved Tampa Bay Buccaneers open training camp today, but my 2008 season tickets arrived in the mail! Eleven years and counting now ... when do I get my stock certificates? ;)

Funny, though -- I wonder if my ever-increasing expenditure for the tickets helped to cover the cost of the ostentatious packaging this year:

A box? Seriously? They used to come in a large envelope, or maybe in a spiral-bound booklet. But a box? Inside, it's designed to look like an aerial view of Raymond James Stadium, I guess, and the tickets are beneath the field. (Insert Jimmy Hoffa joke here.)

I kept looking for the T-shirt or license plate frame or even a sticker ... nothing. Oh, well, I guess my kids will enjoy playing with the ... box.

Labels: , , ,

<< Home