Friday, June 6, 2008

Hiatus

As noted earlier this week, I'll be traveling and attending to family responsibilities for the next week or so. I regret that blogging will have to take a bit of a backseat during this time, but I should be back at it by next weekend, bringing you liveblogging coverage of the Florida Democratic Party's Jefferson-Jackson Day activities, just as I did last year. I might have a chance to put up an occasional post between now and then; I'll certainly do my best.

In the meantime, though, I encourage you to cast your vote for Round 2 in the 2008 Florida Netroots Awards. You have until Sunday, June 8, at midnight to go to this site and cast your votes.

By the way, Blast Off! Radio is a finalist for Best Online Radio Show. Just thought I'd let you know ...

Labels: , , ,

<< Home