Blast Off! Radio today at 3:00 pm Eastern: special GOOD puppy edition at a special time!
Florida Progressive Coalition chair and FlaProg Radio host Kenneth Quinnell asked me to cover his shift today, so to speak ... so that means a special Thursday edition of Blast Off! Radio! And there was much rejoicing ... yea.
You know, normally I threaten (in jest, I assure you) some vague, unmentionable fate for a cute puppy if you don't listen ... but today's show is quite the opposite, as I dedicate it to my friend Theresa's brand-new Shih-Tzu puppies, born this morning after a rather lengthy labor. I should know -- I was over there monitoring the situation all evening last night before finally giving up and going home ... anyway, I hear the puppies and the bitch are fine -- and so is the mother of the puppies. (I keed, I keed!) Here's a look at the n00bs:
Anyway, we'll talk about more than just puppies today ... like the Democratic National Convention and the liveblogging thereof ... some tasty schadenfreude about the Republican Party's woes ... the upcoming appearances by Barack Obama and Huggy Bear in south Florida ... and much, much more.
As always, though, your calls and e-mails take precedence, so be a part of the show (note the special time):
TIME: 3:00 pm Eastern TODAY
Call in number: (646) 716-7543
AIM: blastoffradio
E-mail: blastoffradio-at-gmail-dot-com
Talk to you this afternoon ...
Labels: Blast Off Radio, Florida Progressive Radio, meta, personal, puppy




















<< Home