Monday, January 7, 2008

Liberal media, my ass

So I go out to the driveway this morning to pick up my Palm Beach Post, and I'm greeted with the smiling faces of four GOP nominees (click image for full-size PDF version):

Didja see the headline beneath the pictures? You mean the Democrats are competing in New Hampshire, too?

You wouldn't know it from the pictures, would you? I mean, other than the idea that Sen. Clinton's campaign is panicking because she's "trailing."

I'm no Clintonite, but this is ridiculous. From now on, whenever I hear that the Post is liberal-leaning, I'm just going to pull out this front page. It's absurd.

Now, scroll down for a Caption Contest on the Huckabee picture. I can't resist!

UPDATE (1:57 pm 1/8/08): The Post strikes again today, promoting a civics test from a conservative think tank but not disclosing that salient fact. Again I am compelled to say, liberal media, my ass.

Labels: , , , , , ,

<< Home