Sunday, August 26, 2007

Nobody does it better

With all due respect to the great Rude Pundit and other Icons of Incivility ...

I thought I had mad ranting skillz, but I'm nothin' compared to the lovely and talented Athenae at First Draft. Yesterday, she posted a takedown of Karl Rove's fat white hypocritical ass that ought to be packaged up and taken to the DFH Blogger Hall of Fame (Rant Wing) immediately. Indeed, she's an artist in incivility.

A sample:

And whatever the black hole polar opposite of backing your shit up is, that's what Rove has done with his Christianity, giving as I am the benefit of the doubt and assuming it's not one more pose, but since he seems to be having a righteous hissy about not being taken seriously, let's take him seriously, because that makes it worse, not better.

If you say you are a believer, if you say that to me, you'd better be ready to cite chapter and verse with your waking breath because it's not that I think it's easy, it's that I think you don't speak up until you know what you're about. Otherwise you're just embarrassing yourself, you're just wasting everybody's time. And once you speak up, once your words leave your mouth, then YES, you fucking kitchen appliance, the rest of us are allowed to look, to see, to comment, to say back to you, not good enough, F minus, try failing less, and come back when you're not so completely full of shit, and by the way, ask Jesus what he thinks about all the blood on your hands.
Go read the whole thing, and prepare to applaud.

Labels: , , ,

<< Home