Sunday, January 3, 2010

Meta update

Here's a much-anticipated barely noticed status update from this crappy semi-dormant blog:
  1. I have a few blog posts in my head but haven't had time to write them yet. Probably will resume on Tuesday, January 5.
  2. No Blast Off! Radio on Monday, January 4; it'll come back on January 11, barring intervening catastrophe (or further ennui).
  3. Haloscan, the commenting platform Blast Off! has used since Day One, is being phased out of existence. It was supposed to cease operations on Blast Off! as of yesterday, January 2, but it may still be working as you read this. I just haven't had a chance through the holidays and traveling and all to investigate an alternative commenting system. So if you find that comments suddenly are gone, disabled, or otherwise wonky, please be patient and I'll figure it out this week.
  4. Finally, and most importantly, Happy New Year. Here's hoping that 2010 is a far, far better year than its predecessor (which, sadly, isn't a very high bar in my case).
Stay tuned for more shortly....

Labels: , , ,

<< Home