Friday, March 27, 2009

Vacation's all I ever wanted

I try not to miss more than a day of blogging if I can help it, but right now I'm traveling and my 'net access is limited both by time and opportunity. Yes, I know it seems odd, but even us lazy, shiftless, unemployed welfare queens like to take a little vacation now and then.

Actually, Miss July and I are engaging in a grand experiment: The Great DFH/GOP Petri Dish Road Trip of 2009. Can a brilliant and beautiful Republican woman and a sucky dirty fucking hippie blogger/layabout survive five days on the road together? Hilarity predictably ensues.

You can follow the GDFH/GOPPDRT of 2009 on Twitter either with yours truly or with Miss July ... or, for the full effect, both. While it's light blogging here for a few days, the tweeting is fast and furious as the miles -- and snarky politics -- go by.

And, at the end, we may just find we've learned something about each other's views ... and ourselves. (I'm sure a Lifetime Movie Network rep will be in touch soon.)

Labels: , , , , ,

<< Home