Massive to-do list
Whoa.
I just made a list of the things I have to do today before leaving tomorrow morning for a sojourn across America's Wang™ (Melbourne for my son's birthday party -- he turns 9 on Monday! -- then Tampa for football and St. Pete for the night) with my flight to Denver to follow early Sunday morning. Suffice to say I have a busy day today.
So in that spirit, here's a to-do list for you:
1. Make a gift to the Florida Progressive Coalition (please) to help us defray our costs in Denver, where we will bring you the best, most comprehensive convention coverage anywhere (if you haven't already). We still need a little more to reach our goal and make sure everyone can go and do all that we intend to do wrt reporting and blogging.
2. See #1.
Okay, so your list is shorter than mine. You lucky duckies.
But thanks in advance for your support. Every gift really helps.
Labels: Florida Progressive Coalition, personal, travel




















<< Home