Blast Off! Radio today at 4:00 pm EDT: Live from the Big Tent in Denver
Well, here I am. Sitting in the Big Tent, snarfing down lunch and dealing with a dead communal battery (which, to give the BT staff credit, they are in the process of replacing). There are about 150 bloggers in here, which should make the radio show interesting. But, as you know, the show must go on.
Assuming I find her in here somewhere (and she's supposed to be here by showtime), I'll be interviewing the lovely and talented Athenae of First Draft, along with anyone else I can arm-twist (Atrios is in da house, but he looks busy. Kos is here, too, but ... well, you know. Kenny Quinnell will do it if I ask him, of course. Anyway, we'll see ...)
I'm sitting with bloggers from Oklahoma and Colorado, and of course others are all around me. Should be fun, if it's not too loud to broadcast from here. One way or the other, though, I'll be on, and here's how you can listen and, I hope, call in (assuming I get a power connection before 2pm local time):
TIME: 4:00 pm Eastern TODAY
Call in number: (646) 716-7543
E-mail: blastoffradio-at-gmail-dot-com
Hope you'll listen and call in! Don't forget chatroom and e-mail, too ...
Lots to talk about! Talk to you soon.
Labels: Atrios, Blast Off Radio, Daily Kos, DNC liveblogging, Florida Progressive Radio, Kenneth Quinnell




















<< Home