Friday, July 4, 2008

The things we do for love

Staying with my friend's parents mid-Wang™ for the holiday weekend. Here are the complete contents of one bookshelf in the house (listed left to right ... or in this instance, right to right):

Rush Limbaugh, The Way Things Ought to Be
William J. Bennett, The Death of Outrage
George W. Bush, We Will Prevail
O'Neill & Corsi, Unfit for Command
Dinesh d'Souza, Ronald Reagan
Sean Hannity, Deliver Us from Evil
George [H.W.] Bush, All the Best, George Bush
Edmund Morris, Dutch

No, I guess I'm not surprised that these books are here. I knew what I was getting myself into this week. However, I am surprised that Drunky McStagger wrote a book. I only regret that I don't have enough crayons to finish coloring it.

UPDATE (1:10 pm 7/4/08): I missed a couple of 'em:

Glenn Beck, The Real America
Dr. Laura Schlessinger, How Could You Do That?

It just gets better and better ...

Labels: , , , ,

<< Home