Parenting and Kidding
Monday I alluded to a new blogging venture I'd be undertaking. As you may know, I'm an occasional contributor to Pax Americana and the Florida Progressive Coalition Blog, both of which are political and neither of which see all that much of me, frankly ... and of course there's Blast Off! Radio, which obviously and often quite literally derives from this blog.
But now I've been asked to join a new blog with a different approach. Parenting and Kidding was started by my blogfriends and fellow Atriots NYMary and trifecta as "a blog about parenting and humor from a liberal perspective." There are several contributors, so I guess I'm there to provide the divorced father/pathetic loser perspective. In any event, I've always said that my favorite title is "daddy," so while I don't know if I have a lot of wisdom and experience to share regarding being a daddy, it's still one of my favorite topics, and sometimes even I get tired of all the political bullshit, you know?
So, please check out my debut post at P&K, and I hope you'll add it to your list of must-reads. Like parenting itself, it promises to be a challenging, unpredictable, but ultimately fun experience. Meanwhile, I'll still be here as well, railing against hypocrisy, Republicans, and stoopid people in America's Wang™ ...
Labels: blogging, meta, Parenting and Kidding, personal




















<< Home