The last word on Crook
I've no interest in inciting a blog war, but I received an e-mail yesterday from Michael Crook, who read yesterday's post.
I share the e-mail here in its entirety without commentary, other than to say that there really are people out there who feel the way Crook does. If nothing else, give him credit for an honest description of his beliefs.
Hello,
I read your posting about me, and for the most part it's pretty spot-on. I have no problems with your opinion, though I find it disturbing that you support queers. This probably explains why you stand in solidarity with Spocko, who to this day remains too much of a coward to reveal his name.
Disagree with me all you like, but at least I do this under my real name. The same can't be said for Spocko, or even for you.
I stand firmly behind my hatred for jews, US troops, and queers.
Cheers,
Michael Crook
Labels: Michael Crook, military, racism, Spocko




















<< Home