Heads I win, tails you lose
The unscientific website polls are all the rage, right? CNN, MSNBC, ABC, they all love 'em.
ABC tops them all with the single most biased, ridiculously-worded non-choice poll I've ever seen:
If Bush admits making mistakes in the War in Iraq, should he apologize?So, either he should apologize so he's more credible in the future, or no, he shouldn't because he was doing his best. Unbelievable.
Yes. I think mistakes were made and that if he admits them, his future plan will be more credible.
No. He believed he was making the best decisions at the time he made them. No apology necessary.
So, ABC, I've got a third option for you:
Yes. He lied to get us into the war and consistently mishandled the war for over four years, but the presence or absence of an apology is completely irrelevant to whether or not more troops should be condemned to die for your folly.Too strongly worded? Hey, it's just a suggestion ...
Labels: ABC, George W. Bush, Iraq, media




















<< Home