Wednesday, January 31, 2007

"Conference" is just another word for nothing else to booze

Greetings from the West Palm Beach airport, where I'm awaiting a flight to Houston, specifically to another one of those airports I still identify by its original, pre-wingnut name, Intercontinental Airport. (The other one, of course, is National Airport near D.C.) I'm off on an eight-day, two-country, two-conference excursion that begins today in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico, and continues next week in Nashville, Tennessee (where I am looking forward to attending the "Gnashvegas Atriot Meatspace Gathering" hosted by Jeffraham Prestonian).

Today is a travel morning, with arrival in Cabo scheduled for around noon Mountain time. I'll post from Houston if there's anything notable to say; otherwise, I'll check in this afternoon from south of the border.

In the meantime, here's an open thread. If you've been to Cabo and have any recommendations for activities, destinations, etc., I'd love it if you would comment accordingly. Naturally, tequila suggestions are always welcome.

Labels: , , ,

<< Home