Thursday, December 21, 2006

Today's Daily Schadenfreude: George H.W. Bush

Oh, this is a good one ...

Sorry it's distorted because I blew it up a bit, but click on the image and you'll see the original size.

The caption from the New York Daily News (natch):

Ex-Prez George Bush Sr. seemed to have a taste for eye candy when he and wife Barbara met up with the Rockettes after a Christmas show in Houston. Discreet, George. Real discreet.
I couldn't have said it better myself. You go, Poppy. Seriously, your son is fucking up the country and you're cavorting with dancing girls and the Quaker Oats guy ... I mean, your wife.

For showing us the true meaning of Christmas (and absolutely no common sense whatsoever), at least from the Bush perspective, I congratulate George H.W. Bush: today's Blast Off! Daily Schadenfreude is for you!

Labels: , , ,

<< Home